QuestionsCategory: sukanyasukanya-samruddhi-yojana-account-for-niecemy-brother-is-handicap-and-dependent-on-me-with-more-than-80-disability
piyush kanaiyalal pandya asked 8 months ago

1 Answers
James Bond Staff answered 7 months ago
  1. Only your brother or his wife can open account for their daughter, inspite of the disability.
  2. You can make deposits in the account, however you will not be able to claim tax deduction for the same. 
  3. In case you wish to open the account yourself, then your brother will need to legally make you, his daughter’s gaurdian, citing his disability which migth be hindering him from taking care of best interest of his daughter. In such case you can open the account for your neice and make deposits in the account as well.