QuestionsCategory: sukanyaSukanya Samruddhi yojana
Bharat Singh asked 1 year ago

In case the death of guardian who paid the premium in between 21 years then how we’ll get the benefit.

1 Answers
James Bond Staff answered 1 year ago

In case of death of gaurdian,
1. New gaurdian can be appointed and account can be continued
2. If the girl child is older than 10 years, she can operate the account herself.
3. If the account cannot be continued due to financial constraints, then application can be given to bank/post office where account is held, and account can be prematurely closed.