QuestionsCategory: sukanyaIn Relocation from one city to another
Pragyan asked 11 months ago

If we opened the account in one city and after few years we relocated to some other city , how can we continue the account and after maturity how can we avail the amount

Share this:

Copy and paste this code into your website.

1 Answers
James Bond Staff answered 11 months ago

Yes relocation is very much possible.

On maturity of account, your daughter will need to submit the passbook, alongwith the requisite form and supporting documents. Upon verification the amount will be paid to her.