QuestionsI wants to transfer my ssy a/c from post office to sbi
umesh asked 11 months ago

1 Answers
James Bond Staff answered 10 months ago

You can do so:

  • For this you need to submit a application with the post office explaining your transfer request, and provide details of the bank where you wish to transfer your account. Alongwith this you need to provide Rs 100 as transfer fees. 
  • Post office will then send over the documents to your chosen bank. 
  • Once the documents are received at the bank, you will need to file a new KYC form with the bank, and thats it.  Your account will be transferred.