Most common query of readers is how much money will they get back when they invest a certain amount in the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme. While we strive to answer all our readers query, sometimes we do miss out on some queries.
So we decided to empower our readers, by making Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator. This will allow you and other readers to find out how much investment will yield how much maturity amount. Thus allowing you to make informed decisions about your investment.
This calculator has been designed for yearly investments i.e If you plan to make one lump-sum deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should use this calculator. In case you plan to do monthly deposit into the scheme use Monthly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Monthly Deposit)
How to use the Calculator
To use the calculator you need to input only 2 details.
No 1: In the blue column input the age of your daughter when you are opening the account. This information will help you know that when your daughter turns 18, how much funds will be available for her to do partial withdrawal.
No 2: In the green column enter the amount you would like to invest every year.
At the bottom of the columns you can view the total amount that will be available to your daughter upon the maturity of the account.
For this calculator we have made following assumptions:
- Interest rate of 9.2% has been assumed throughout the 21 years
- No partial withdrawal is done from the account
- Money in the account is deposited at the beginning of the financial year itself, i.e on 01st April of every year
- Account is maintained for the entire period of 21 years from the date of opening
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for online Payment process
- I being a meternal unle of my niece , can i be a depositor or open Sukannya Samriddhi Account in Post Office
- additional 1.5 Lakhs in Sukanya samridhi
- Questionof rate of interest of SSY
- Tax benefit under 80C
- SAMRIDDHI SUKNYA ACCOUNT
- Documents related to Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for Duration
- Answer for i regularly depositing Rs 1000 from 01/04/2015 to till date and after 15000 the interest is shown in in suknya passbook rs 506 pls let me know the interest rate
- Settling abroad only for 3-4 years and then back to india — can i still have SSY account