Most common query of readers is how much money will they get back when they invest a certain amount in the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme. While we strive to answer all our readers query, sometimes we do miss out on some queries.
So we decided to empower our readers, by making Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator. This will allow you and other readers to find out how much investment will yield how much maturity amount. Thus allowing you to make informed decisions about your investment.
This calculator has been designed for yearly investments i.e If you plan to make one lump-sum deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should use this calculator. In case you plan to do monthly deposit into the scheme use Monthly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Monthly Deposit)
How to use the Calculator
To use the calculator you need to input only 2 details.
No 1: In the blue column input the age of your daughter when you are opening the account. This information will help you know that when your daughter turns 18, how much funds will be available for her to do partial withdrawal.
No 2: In the green column enter the amount you would like to invest every year.
At the bottom of the columns you can view the total amount that will be available to your daughter upon the maturity of the account.
For this calculator we have made following assumptions:
- Interest rate of 9.2% has been assumed throughout the 21 years
- No partial withdrawal is done from the account
- Money in the account is deposited at the beginning of the financial year itself, i.e on 01st April of every year
- Account is maintained for the entire period of 21 years from the date of opening
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- howing search results for “my daughter is 4 years old and if i deposit 1000 every month what will be the final maturity amount”
- late payment
- Answer for Kya karnnatkabank
- Answer for Can we check and operate SSY account online in PNB bank ?
- My Opinion on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- FATHER IS WORKING IN QATAR
- any insurance from government
- Answer for Online payment through third party payment in SBI – SSA
- if child age is 11 years is this policy is applicable. Kindly suggest
- Answer for Sukanya samriddhi account form