Most common query of readers is how much money will they get back when they invest a certain amount in the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme. While we strive to answer all our readers query, sometimes we do miss out on some queries.
We previously had presented a calculator for our users so that they could find the maturity value for themselves. However we were receiiving many queriesfrom our users regarding difficulty in using the calculator.
Hence we have scraped the calculator and have instead presented a chart with different yearly investment amount and their expected maturity value.
If you have, any queries regarding this table underneath, or any other aspect of Sukanya Samriddhi YojanaAccount, please do ask us,at our Q&A page here – FAQ related to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account
This table reflect maturity values for yearly investments i.e If you plan to make one lump-sum deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should refer this table. In case you plan to do monthly deposit into the scheme use Monthly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Monthly Deposit)
Following table indicates the amount of money your daughter will receive at maturity of the account, depending on how much money you deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account on monthly basis.
These values are calculated assuming certain factors, which are as follows:
- You invest same amount every year for 15 years
- You invest every year regularly, and do not skip any deposit
- You invest before 10th of April every year, since interest for the month is paid for funds invested before 10th only.
- No interim withdrawal is made from the account by your daughter
- Interest rate is assumed at current 8.4% for entire period of 21 years. (However interest rate can change every quarter)
|Yearly Deposit (Rs)||Value at end of 15 year (End of investment Period) (Rs)||Value at Maturity of account (21 years from date of opening the account) (Rs)|
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for closing of ssy scheme?
- Answer for Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme in Post office or Bank
- ONLINE SSY PAYMENT AND FORMS
- Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme in Post office or Bank
- Answer for what are the documents has to provide to open ssa?
- sukanya scheme- if i paid 12000/- every year in this scheme then govt also paid same amount in this scheme or not
- ICICI Bank not issuing Passbook
- Amount on maturity