If I invest x amount into the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme account monthly, how much money will I get on account maturity? This is one of the most common queries we receive on daily basis. After reading through all the details of the account, every investor wants to know that how much money their investment can make.
We previously had presented a calculator for our users so that they could find the maturity value for themselves. However we were receiving many queries from our users regarding difficulty in using the calculator.
Hence we have scraped the calculator and have instead presented a chart with different monthky investment amount and their expected maturity value.
If you have, any queries regarding this table underneath, or any other aspect of Sukanya Samriddhi YojanaAccount, please do ask us,at our Q&A page here – FAQ related to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account
This table reflect maturity values for monthly investments i.e If you plan to make one lump-sum deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should Yearly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Yearly Deposit)
Please Note : Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, interest is compounded YEARLY only. This is a critical point that will make difference to your maturity amount, when you do Monthly deposits.
Following table indicates the amount of money your daughter will receive at maturity of the account, depending on how much money you deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account on monthly basis.
These values are calculated assuming certain factors, which are as follows:
- You invest same amount every month for 15 years
- You invest every month regularly, and do not skip any deposit
- You invest before 10th of every month, since interest for the month is paid for funds invested before 10th only.
- No interim withdrawal is made from the account by your daughter
- Interest rate is assumed at current 8.4% for entire period of 21 years. (However interest rate can change every quarter)
|Monthly Deposit (Rs)||Value at end of 15 year (End of investment Period) (Rs)||Value at Maturity of Account (21 years from date of opening the account) (Rs)|
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for i have one govt. scheme on post office , my question is can my daughter eligible for this sukanya samriddhi yojana or not ..?
- Answer for sukanya samridhi account
- we have transferable job. is this scheme needs to transfer?
- Answer for IN CASE OF FATHERS DEATH WHO WILL DEPOSIT ?
- how to payment in ssy online..?
- Answer for Doubt on interest
- Below one year
- Answer for my-girl-child-is-3yrs-old-i-started-this-scheme-since-1515-so-how-i-will-get-the-maturity-period
- Answer for ssy-two-daughters
- Online transfer of funds