If I invest x amount into the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme account monthly, how much money will I get on account maturity? This is one of the most common queries we receive on daily basis. After reading through all the details of the account, every investor wants to know that how much money their investment can make.
In a bid to empower our readers, we created Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator. This calculator is simple to use and free for all. Our aim here is to allow every investor to make a informed decision about where and how much money they want to put in.
Please Note : Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, interest is compounded YEARLY only. This is a critical point that will make difference to your maturity amount, when you do Monthly deposits.
Most Sukanya Samriddhi Calculators online, have missed out on the yearly compounding point, and might provide you with misleading data.
We have designed a accurate calculator with yearly compounding.
This calculator has been designed for monthly investments i.e If you plan to make regular monthly deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should use this calculator. In case you plan to do yearly deposit into the scheme use Yearly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Yearly Deposit)
How to use the Calculator
To use the calculator you need to input only 1 detail.
In the green column enter the amount you would like to invest every month. This calculator has been designed assuming that you will be depositing equal amount every month.
At the bottom of the columns you can view the total amount that will be available to your daughter upon the maturity of the account.
For this calculator we have made following assumptions:
- Interest rate of 9.2% has been assumed throughout the 21 years
- Equal amount is deposited every month for the entire deposit tenure of the account.
- No partial withdrawal is done from the account
- Money in the account is deposited at the beginning of every month, i.e on 01st of every month.
- Account is maintained for the entire period of 21 years from the date of opening
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for Which is the best month in an year to deposit in this scheme?
- Amount change in SSY account
- Answer for Address proof of parent and birth certficate of child is having different address
- transfer of scheme from post office to bank
- Regarding Sukanya Scheme.
- Answer for Intrest doubt…
- Answer for Can we check and operate SSY account online in PNB bank ?
- my Girl child date of birth is 27 Jun 2004 Can she is eligible for this scheme
- Answer for sukanya scheme- if i paid 12000/- every year in this scheme then govt also paid same amount in this scheme or not
- Answer for maturity on 8.6 % rate of interest