If I invest x amount into the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme account monthly, how much money will I get on account maturity? This is one of the most common queries we receive on daily basis. After reading through all the details of the account, every investor wants to know that how much money their investment can make.
In a bid to empower our readers, we created Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator. This calculator is simple to use and free for all. Our aim here is to allow every investor to make a informed decision about where and how much money they want to put in.
Please Note : Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, interest is compounded YEARLY only. This is a critical point that will make difference to your maturity amount, when you do Monthly deposits.
Most Sukanya Samriddhi Calculators online, have missed out on the yearly compounding point, and might provide you with misleading data.
We have designed a accurate calculator with yearly compounding.
This calculator has been designed for monthly investments i.e If you plan to make regular monthly deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should use this calculator. In case you plan to do yearly deposit into the scheme use Yearly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Yearly Deposit)
How to use the Calculator
To use the calculator you need to input only 1 detail.
In the green column enter the amount you would like to invest every month. This calculator has been designed assuming that you will be depositing equal amount every month.
At the bottom of the columns you can view the total amount that will be available to your daughter upon the maturity of the account.
For this calculator we have made following assumptions:
- Interest rate of 9.2% has been assumed throughout the 21 years
- Equal amount is deposited every month for the entire deposit tenure of the account.
- No partial withdrawal is done from the account
- Money in the account is deposited at the beginning of every month, i.e on 01st of every month.
- Account is maintained for the entire period of 21 years from the date of opening
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- What is the criteria ti open an account
- IN CASE OF FATHERS DEATH WHO WILL DEPOSIT ?
- KYC SUBMITTED BUT NOT UPDATED BY PO
- Answer for Can a maternal uncle open the account for the benefit of his niece ?
- Answer for I being a meternal unle of my niece , can i be a depositor or open Sukannya Samriddhi Account in Post Office
- SSY online balance with post office a/c
- Sukanya Samridhi for US citizen
- Answer for Help