If I invest x amount into the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme account monthly, how much money will I get on account maturity? This is one of the most common queries we receive on daily basis. After reading through all the details of the account, every investor wants to know that how much money their investment can make.
We previously had presented a calculator for our users so that they could find the maturity value for themselves. However we were receiving many queries from our users regarding difficulty in using the calculator.
Hence we have scraped the calculator and have instead presented a chart with different monthky investment amount and their expected maturity value.
If you have, any queries regarding this table underneath, or any other aspect of Sukanya Samriddhi YojanaAccount, please do ask us,at our Q&A page here – FAQ related to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account
This table reflect maturity values for monthly investments i.e If you plan to make one lump-sum deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Account in a year, then you should Yearly Deposit Calculator here – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Calculator (Yearly Deposit)
Please Note : Under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, interest is compounded YEARLY only. This is a critical point that will make difference to your maturity amount, when you do Monthly deposits.
Following table indicates the amount of money your daughter will receive at maturity of the account, depending on how much money you deposit in the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account on monthly basis.
These values are calculated assuming certain factors, which are as follows:
- You invest same amount every month for 15 years
- You invest every month regularly, and do not skip any deposit
- You invest before 10th of every month, since interest for the month is paid for funds invested before 10th only.
- No interim withdrawal is made from the account by your daughter
- Interest rate is assumed at current 8.4% for entire period of 21 years. (However interest rate can change every quarter)
|Monthly Deposit (Rs)||Value at end of 15 year (End of investment Period) (Rs)||Value at Maturity of Account (21 years from date of opening the account) (Rs)|
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Answer for Online deposit
- What would be returned after 21 years if i invest 12000 pa
- I want to open SSY account for 50K PA. Do i need to pay same amount every year?
- Answer for I am the father of a new born girl. I am a NRI, but my wife and daughter is indian resident. Can my wife open SSY for my daughter?
- Answer for is this scheme progress in syndicate bank
- retired govt employee
- i want to deposite one time in saving account & this account intrest is linking monthly in ssy account can it possible ?
- Answer for Eligibility Eligibility Natasha Banth asked 4 days ago My daughter is 5 month now… can i apply for sukanya samriddhi yojana ?
- Questionof rate of interest of SSY