Presented below are the different official documents related to the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme.
1. Application form for opening new account under – Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme.
You can download and take a printout of this application, fill it up ans submit at your nearest post office, along with Rs 1000/- to open account under this scheme.
2. Government of India notification regarding the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
This document contains all the details about the Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme. It has been issued by Ministry of Finance. You can download and keep a copy of this document for your future reference. Also if you ever encounter any confusion over any feature of Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, you can refer to this document.
3. Sample copy of the Passbook that will be issued on opening account under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
When you open a account under Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, you will be issued a passbook, which will serve as official record book. All your account details will be entered in this. Also whenever you deposit any money in this account, you will be required to carry the passbook along with you, and the receiving authority will enter the deposit details in your passbook for your record keeping. When closing the account, you need to surrender this passbook to the issuing authority.
Read More on Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme
- Maximum Amount Investment
- any insurance from government
- maturity of account
- SSY queries
- Name mentioned erroneously in Passbook
- Answer for CLosing sukhanya samridhi account
- Answer for can-i-open-ssa-account-online
- Answer for Nomination criteria
- Questionof rate of interest of SSY
- Answer for in case the parents die what will happen ?